Every year, the Ramona Chamber of Commerce recognizes various people and organizations in Ramona for their benefit to the community of Ramona. These individuals and/or organizations will be recognized at the annual Ramona Chamber of Commerce Installation Dinner and Awards Gala to be held at The Barn Restaurant on Sunday, January 29, 2023.
The Awards Committee will choose from your nominations for the following categories:
- Citizen of the Year Award honors an individual who has made outstanding contributions to the community over the last year or more.
- Business of the Year Award acknowledges a business or organization in Ramona that has contributed to the community by its impact, involvement, beautification, etc.
- Nonprofit of the Year Award acknowledges a nonprofit organization in Ramona that has contributed to the community by its impact, involvement, beautification, etc.
- Lifetime Achievement Award honors an individual who has made continuous and outstanding contributions to the community over an extended period, usually a decade or more.
Among criteria the Chamber’s Nomination Committee may consider for each award are:
- Community involvement
- Impact of activities
- Contributions of time, materials, ideas, etc.
These nominations should be for activities during the year of 2022. Nominees do NOT have to be Ramona Chamber of Commerce members. Nominations are due by Tuesday, December 20, 2022, at 3:00 p.m.
Download the Annual Community Awards Nomination Form (PDF), or fill out the form below. If you have questions, or need assistance, please let us know!